- To bring together persons concerned with or interested in healthcare administration as a unified body.
- To represent the professional interest of healthcare administrators in the development and implementation of health policies in Nigeria.
- To seek better conditions of service and promote the continuing education and dignity of its members.
- To provide a medium through which new ideas in healthcare administration may be discussed, researched and developed.
- To develop and promote professional standards of competent training and a code of ethics for healthcare administrators.
- To promote advocacy/campaigns on healthcare related issues at both urban and rural areas of Nigeria.
- To organize seminars lectures, workshops, publish newsletters, journals, and other periodicals, as its modest contribution towards educational attainment for both members of the association and non members.
- To engage in any other activities that is deemed fit and necessary for the achievement of the association’s goals.
Scroll to Top